Cisco Spark Depot
The Cisco Spark Depot allows you to promote your Integrations and Bots to all Cisco Spark users, who can easily access the Depot from both mobile and desktop Spark client apps.
Please ensure to meticulously follow everything in the submission checklist before you submit to Depot to allow for quicker approval.
- The Integration or Bot should:
- have valid entries in all the submission fields. No grammatical errors, foul language, or obscene images in the submission fields or messages rendered in Cisco Spark.
- be live and active in production with all features well tested (no tests or demo bots please).
- have a clear description calling out the benefits, business model and onboarding process.
- have an active customer support model.
- be monitored to ensure its always functioning.
- NOT place any ads on Cisco Spark.
- collect any payment for your app, if applicable, outside of Cisco Spark. Integrations & Bots enablement on the Depot is free for any Spark user.
- Integration should also:
- be provisioned in the My Apps section. The integration actually used for OAuth in your app, should be submitted for Depot. Do NOT create an integration purely for listing purpose and not consuming it in your application.
- use minimum necessary scopes from the list called out at OAuth.
- have a clear landing page where users will be redirected from the Depot. This page should clearly explain the Cisco Spark integration and is NOT your company website’s home page. The landing page should also include a button named "Add to Cisco Spark", clicking on which starts the OAuth process if the integration follows a user self-enabled model. If not, clear instructions should be provided on how can a user can try/buy/use the integration.
- Bot should also:
- be provisioned in the My Apps section and follow the rules of @mentions in group spaces.
- respond appropriately to common initial commands like "hi," "help," or "hello" from end users.
- provide a welcome message explaining any additional instructions when added to a group space.
Go to My Apps section and select the integration or bot you want to promote on the Depot. There is a specific tab to fill in additional fields to submit to Depot. You can check the status of your submission anytime there.
If you have a bot that also has an integration associated with it, please submit the integration for Depot.
Once you submit, someone from the review team will work with you during the review process. The review process normally takes between 1-3 weeks based on the quality of your submission. Cisco performs a brief testing before listing the app in the Depot but does not officially warrant or support it.
After approval, if any integration or bot is noticed to not function or the provided information is not valid, it will be delisted immediately and you will be notified. But your original submission will not be lost. You can always fix the issue and inform us so we quickly check it and list it on the Depot again.